Kim Fletcher, PT, DPT, PRPCPhysical Therapy
Physical Therapist | Certified Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner
A Moscow native, Kim returned to the Palouse following graduation from EWU with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. After working many years as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist she sought further education to allow her to better serve patients with pelvic dysfunction, pregnancy and postpartum.
- B.S. University of Idaho 2004
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Eastern Washington University 2007
- Pelvic Health Related Education
- Pelvic Floor Level 1, Herman and Wallace
- Pelvic Floor 2A, Herman and Wallace
- Pelvic Floor 2B, Herman and Wallace
- Pelvic Floor Capstone, Herman and Wallace
- Pudendal Neuralgia and Nerve Entrapment, Herman and Wallace
- Pediatric Incontinence and Pelvic Dysfunction, Herman and Wallace
- Physical Therapy Treatment of the Pediatric Pelvic Floor Patient: birth to 18 years, SOWH APTA
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC)
Special interests in the area of pelvic health include pregnancy and postpartum, coccyx dysfunction, incontinence and pelvic pain. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her 2 children, playing hockey and golfing with her husband.