2019 Health Innovation SummitThe Intersection of Education and Healthcare
7th Annual Health Innovation Summit
Join us for the 2019 Health Innovation Summit, an event presented by Pullman Regional Hospital and Washington State University.
The event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP by September 9th.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, September 17th from 5:30 - 8:30 pm
- Location: SEL Event Center - 1825 Schweitzer Drive, Pullman, WA 99163
How to RSVP
- Click here to RSVP.
- Please RSVP by September 9th.
5:30 pm | Social Hour, Innovation Stations, Heavy Hors d'oeuvres and hosted bar provided by Birch and Barley
Featured Innovation Stations
- Athlete Intelligence
- Digital Memory Notebook
- Wearable Simulation Technology
- Virtual Reality for Patient Care
- Virtual Reality for Medical Education
- Martti Video Translation
7:00 pm | Program Begins
At the Intersection of Education and Healthcare - a Rural Residency Program
- Scott Adams, CEO, Pullman Regional Hospital
- Kirk Schulz, President, Washington State University
The Importance of Additional Residency Programs - A Medical Student's Perspective
- Kyle Geiger, 3rd year WSU medical student
Panel and Community Discussion - A Rural Residency Program in Pullman
Moderator: Scott Adams, CEO, Pullman Regional Hospital
- Dr. Gerald Early
- Dr. Stephen Hall
- Mayor Glenn Johnson
- Dr. Espenschied
- Daryll DeWald
Questions about the event?
Contact Becky Highfill, Director of the Pullman Regional Hospital Center for Learning and Innovation.
Phone: (509) 332-2033