Improving the ability to perform work, self-care and leisure activities in children and adults.
We can help if you are experiencing
- Work-related injuries including lower back problems or repetitive stress injuries
- Limitations following a stroke or heart attack
- Arthritis, multiple sclerosis, or other serious chronic problems
- Birth injuries, learning problems, or developmental disabilities
- Limitations following orthopedic or other surgery
- Mental health or behavioral problems including Alzheimer’s schizophrenia, and post-traumatic stress
- Burns, spinal cord injuries, or amputations
- Broken bones or other injuries from falls, sports injuries, or accidents
- Vision or cognitive problems that threaten the ability to drive
- Weakness due to illness or injury that impairs daily activities
Services typically include:
- Customized assessments and treatment programs to improve the ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Education and training for family members and caregivers
- Custom fabrication of hand splints for acute, post-operative and non-acute, hand and upper extremity diagnoses
To make an appointment, contact Summit Therapy & Health Services:
(509) 332-5106 or 1620 SE Summit Court, Pullman WA 99163
Education: BS Occupational Therapy, University of Puget Sound, 1993
Special Interests:Neurological Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, Ergonomic Evaluations, Custom Splint Fabrication and Home Safety Evaluations
Education: Master of Occupational Therapy, Eastern Washington University, 2015; BA Interdisciplinary Studies, Eastern Washington University 2014. Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Special Interests: Neurological Rehabilitation, Acute Care, Pediatrics, Autism Spectrum Disorder in Rural Communities, Aquatics.
Education: Masters of Occupational Therapy Colorado State University 2007, Masters of Physiology North Carolina State University 2001,BS Zoology-Pre Med North Carolina State University 1999, Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
Special interests: Geriatrics, Productive Aging, Pediatrics, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Acute Care
Education: BSc. Occupational Therapy from The Ohio State University 1994. Certified Instructor: Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Fall Prevention, Tai Chi for Energy.
Special Interests: pediatrics, sensory processing, visual perceptual processing, and tai chi.