Massage can supplement standard medicine in treating a variety of health conditions in a drug-free, non-invasive manner.
Summit Therapy & Health Services has a staff of licensed massage therapists who provide a broad variety of massage and bodywork techniques. Our services are geared toward the medical model for those clients whose conditions have potential to respond favorably to massage.
Massage has many benefits, including:
- Reducing recovery time for acute injuries
- Reducing chronic pain for such conditions as fibromyalgia
- Relief from pain for migraine sufferers and reduced need for medication
- Reducing post-surgery adhesions, edema, and realignment of scar tissue after healing
- Relaxing and softening injured and overused muscles
- Helping prevent or improve repetitive stress injuries
- Improving muscle function and endurance
- Improving range of motion and decreasing discomfort for people with low back pain
- Decreasing anxiety, stress, depression, and adrenal fatigue
- Increasing circulation and enhancing immune system function
- Reducing recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminating subsequent pain for athletes of any level
To make an appointment, contact Summit Therapy & Health Services: (509) 332-5106 or 1620 SE Summit Court, Pullman WA 99163