Pullman Regional Hospital is expanding cardiac care on the Palouse.
Palouse Heart Center
David Jones, M.D., F.A.C.C. board certified cardiologist, with Palouse Heart Center, is located at Pullman Regional Hospital full-time. Cardiology services include:
- Consultation for cardiac patients with heart failure, coronary artery disease, complex rhythm assessment and management.
- Interpretation of echocardiography and stress tests
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Pacemaker implantation and monitoring
- Implantable loop recorders
Dennis Simpson, M.D., board certified internist, specializing in non-invasive cardiology, with Palouse Medical. Dr. Simpson has been practicing on the Palouse since 1982. Cardiology Services include:
- Cardiac risk factor analysis
- Pacemaker monitoring
- Exercise/pharmacologic cardiac stress testing
Janice Christensen, M.D., F.A.C.C., board certified cardiologist, and Dr. Bryan Fuhs, M.D., F.A.C.C. board certified cardiologist, are with Spokane Cardiology and provide comprehensive cardiology care through Pullman Regional Hospital’s specialty clinics, twice a month.