Holli Parrish, PT, DPTPhysical Therapy
Holli grew up in the town of Palouse and has since returned to the area after graduating from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions in Provo, Utah with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She spent her first year after graduation working in a skilled nursing facility in Pullman before transitioning to outpatient orthopedics. Holli has pursued further education to be able to treat patients dealing with pelvic dysfunction, pregnancy, and postpartum issues.
- B.S. Kinesiology WSU 2010
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions 2013
- Pelvic Health Related Education:
- Pelvic Floor Level 1: An Introduction to Female Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction, and Treatment, Herman and Wallace
- Pudendal Neuralgia and Nerve Entrapment: Evaluation and Treatment, Herman and Wallace
- Pediatric Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Herman and Wallace