Guardian Angel Program
Honor a Care Giver
The Guardian Angel program gives grateful patients an opportunity to honor a physician, nurse or hospital staff member while supporting Pullman Regional Hospital. If a physician, nurse, support staff, or volunteer has brought you comfort in your time of need, please consider recognizing them through a gift to the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation. Gifts received through this program pay tribute to the special caregiver, while also helping to provide resources for the hospital's highest needs.
How Does It Work?
- A grateful patient or family makes a minimum donation of $250 per honoree to Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation.
- The Guardian Angel will be notified of your generous donation.
- The Guardian Angel receives a custom-crafted angel pin to proudly wear on his or her lapel.
- Guardian Angel recipients' names are published in the Foundation's Annual Report.
- The Guardian Angel may be recognized at hospital events.
Anyone can be recognized through the Guardian Angel program, including physicians, nurses, support staff, volunteers, and even deceased healthcare professionals. A grateful patient also has the option to honor Pullman Regional Hospital or an entire department as a Guardian Angel instead of an individual.
Contacting Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation
Stop by and see us, or call:
- Corporate Pointe Building: 840 SE Bishop Blvd. Ste. 200, Pullman WA 99163
- Phone: Call the Foundation (509) 332-2046