2018 HIGHEST NEED -- SUPPORTING CARDIOLOGY SERVICES ON THE PALOUSE
Help us fund the hospital's highest needs and support cardiology services on the Palouse.
The 2018 Annual Giving for Excellence Fund Drive supports Pullman Regional Hospital's highest needs, which includes funding cardiology services on the Palouse.
Heart disease claims the life of 1 out of 4 in our country. As the leading cause of death for both men and women, it is a grim health crisis in need of hope.
Hope is prevention, early detection and starting patients on their journey to healing, within the comfort of their community.
We’re building upon the legacy of Dennis Simpson, M.D. who has provided heart care on the Palouse for more than 35 years.
Expanding cardiology services through Cardiologist, David Jones, M.D., a new member of Pullman’s medical family, will enhance the level of care for cardiac patients, right here at home.
Cardiology Patient Services:
- Consultation for cardiac patients with heart failure, valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, and symptoms of possible heart disease
- Education for preventing heart disease
- Interpretation of echocardiography and stress tests for early diagnosis and intervention
- Transesophageal echocardiogram, an ultrasound diagnostic tool for clearer pictures of the heart
- Pacemaker implantation and monitoring
- Implantable loop recorder, for continuous heart monitoring
Heart Care Highest Needs:
- Upgrade for hospital patient monitoring system with a more advanced alarm system
- New digital system for storing and sharing patient cardiac data all in one place, with offsite reading capabilities for physicians
- Cardiac treadmills, used for diagnostic testing
- Cardiac specific ultrasound machines and transesophageal echocardiography probe for superior images of the heart
- Ambulatory rhythm monitoring, for at-home heart rhythm monitoring
- EKG machines, used for diagnostic testing of electrical impulses
Advanced heart care has been a longtime need of our region. Providing these services will limit travel, provide earlier diagnosis, and will start patients on their journey to healing within the comfort of their own community and homes.
Give today to ensure quality healthcare for your family and generations of families to come.
Contact Stephanie Pierce at the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation to learn more about Annual Giving or make a gift online.
(509) 332-2044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(509) 332-2046 or email@example.com