The Center for Learning & Innovation exists to encourages new ideas and bold visions in an effort to cultivate an environment where change thrives.
Washington State University/ Pullman Regional Hospital Working Partnerships
Pullman Regional Hospital is providing significant opportunities for WSU students and faculty in areas of research, hands on learning, and community engagement.
- Community Health Impact Fellowships
- Collaborative Grant Proposals
- Imaging services on campus at WSU Health and Wellness
- On-site imaging services in the Athletic Training Room at WSU during home football games
- Imaging services for NCAA tournaments in Spokane hosted by WSU
- Volunteer and internship opportunities for WSU students at Pullman Regional Hospital
Whitman County Health Network
Created as part of a HRSA Network Development grant, the Whitman County Health Network (WCHN) represents the united voice of Whitman County constituencies in the development, coordination and delivery of health and human services.
The vision of this organization is to:
- Improve family and individual health and well-being,
- Improve access to health and human services,
- Reduce costs of current delivery processes and redirect savings toward targeted, strategic early intervention.
- Community Action Center
- Palouse Medical
- Palouse Pediatrics
- Palouse River Counseling
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Pullman Family Medicine
- Washington State University Health Services
- Whitman County Public Health
- Whitman Medical Center
National Board of Advisors
The Center for Learning & Innovation National Board of Advisors consists of leaders in business, education, and the healthcare industry on a local, regional, and national basis. The Board was developed to provide insight and different perspectives on the goals of the Center for Learning & Innovation and on new models of healthcare delivery that will lower cost and improve care outcomes.
Contact us: (509) 332-2033
Becky Highfill, Director Center for Learning and Innovation 840 SE Bishop Blvd., Suite 200 Pullman, WA 99163