The Center for Learning & Innovation exists to encourages new ideas and bold visions in an effort to cultivate an environment where change thrives.
Washington State University/ Pullman Regional Hospital Working Partnerships
Pullman Regional Hospital is providing significant opportunities for WSU students and faculty in areas of research, hands on learning, and community engagement.
- Collaborative Grant Proposals
- Imaging services on campus at WSU Health and Wellness
- On-site imaging services in the Athletic Training Room at WSU during home football games
- Imaging services for NCAA tournaments in Spokane hosted by WSU
- Volunteer and internship opportunities for WSU students at Pullman Regional Hospital
- Family Medicine Rural Residency Program
Palouse Discovery Science Center
Pullman Regional Hospital Center for Learning & Innovation has partnered with Palouse Discovery Science Center to create 'EveryBODY Healthy', an exhibit focused on health and wellness education. Learn more.
Whitman County Health Network
Created as part of a HRSA Network Development grant, the Whitman County Health Network (WCHN) represents the united voice of Whitman County constituencies in the development, coordination and delivery of health and human services.
The vision of this organization is to:
- Improve family and individual health and well-being,
- Improve access to health and human services,
- Reduce costs of current delivery processes and redirect savings toward targeted, strategic early intervention.
- Community Action Center
- Palouse Medical
- Palouse Pediatrics
- Palouse River Counseling
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Pullman Family Medicine
- Washington State University Health Services
- Whitman County Public Health
- Whitman Medical Center
Contact us: (509) 332-2033
Becky Highfill, Director Center for Learning and Innovation 840 SE Bishop Blvd., Suite 200 Pullman, WA 99163
Noel Nicolai, PhD., Healthier Communities Coordinator 840 SE Bishop Blvd., Suite 200 Pullman, WA 99163