Aging Mastery Program
AMP is all about feeling better today and staying healthy for the future. We believe that small steps can make a big difference in our health and well-being, and that even modest improvements can make life more fun and meaningful. It’s never too late to learn new skills and make changes.
The fifth session of the National Council on Aging’s (NCOA) Aging Mastery Program® (AMP®), a ten-week course that is improving lives of those age 55 or older, invites area seniors to attend. Learn about navigating longer lives through the AMP®. Focus on living, aging, and doing well by improving well-being, adding stability to life and strengthening ties to the community.
The fee is $30 for the entire 10 weeks, or $5 per individual session. Scholarships are available.
- Next session will begin on Friday, August 17th from 12:40 pm - 2:30 pm
- Classes will take place every Friday in Conference Rooms C&D
Click here to register today!
- Week 1: Navigating Longer Lives: Basics of Aging & Mastery - Noel Nicolai
- Week 2: Exercise & You - Tim Williams & Veronica Hopwood
- Week 3: Better Sleep - Leslie Robison
- Week 4: Healthy Eating & Hydration - Leah Haak Beck
- Week 5: Medication Management - Andrea Howell
- Week 6: Community Engagement - Nicole Nolt
- Week 7: Healthy Relationships - Jeana Boyd
- Week 8: Advanced Planning Jessica Rivers & Anne Williams
- Week 9: Fall Prevention Christy Gould & Frances Preston
- Week 10: Communicating With Your Doctor - Dr. Karen Geheb