You Did It! You Made it Happen!
Pullman Regional Hospital 3D Mammography technology was funded entirely through the power of philanthropy.
Thank you for funding 3D Mammography at Pullman Regional Hospital!
This essential technology compliments the high-quality delivery of care provided to this community. 3D mammography imaging, a patient care room expansion, and stereotactic technology will improve early detection of breast cancer with greater comfort for women—it is the cornerstone in the establishment of the Center for Women’s and Children’s Health, and we are committed to providing 3D imaging for all mammography patients. This life-changing, life-saving technology is coming to Pullman Regional Hospital because of your generosity—it is funded entirely through the power of philanthropy. Thank you so much for your generosity!
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- 8th Annual Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation Gala sponsors, donors, and guests
- 9th Annual Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation Golf Classic golfers, sponsors, and supporters
- 2nd Annual Auto Dealers for Health supporters: customers, employees and owners of Jess Ford of Pullman; Wysup Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram; Chipman & Taylor Chevrolet; and Toyota of Pullman
- Inaugural WSU Dance-A-Thon attendees, sponsors and donors
- Pullman Regional Hospital Employees
- Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation Board
- Pullman Regional Hospital Board of Commissioners
- WSU Women's Resource Center
- Avista Foundation
- Community Donors
Give today to ensure quality healthcare for your family and generations of families to come.
(509) 332-2041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(509) 332-2046 or email@example.com