Aging Mastery Program
AMP is all about feeling better today and staying healthy for the future. We believe that small steps can make a big difference in our health and well-being, and that even modest improvements can make life more fun and meaningful. It’s never too late to learn new skills and make changes.
The fifth session of the National Council on Aging’s (NCOA) Aging Mastery Program® (AMP®), a ten-week course that is improving lives of those age 55 or older, invites area seniors to attend. Learn about navigating longer lives through the AMP®. Focus on living, aging, and doing well by improving well-being, adding stability to life and strengthening ties to the community.
The fee is $30 for the entire 10 weeks, or $5 per individual session. Scholarships are available.
For more information or to register, please call: Noel Nicolai at 509-336-7404 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next session will begin on Friday, August 17th from 12:40 pm - 2:30 pm
- Classes will take place every Friday in Conference Rooms C&D
- Week 1: Navigating Longer Lives: Basics of Aging & Mastery
- Week 2: Exercise & You
- Week 3: Better Sleep
- Week 4: Healthy Eating & Hydration
- Week 5: Medication Management
- Week 6: Communicating with your Doctor
- Week 7: Healthy Relationships
- Week 8: Advanced Planning
- Week 9: Fall Prevention
- Week 10: Community Engagement